Theoretical and practical training designed for enthusiasts, hobby and professional athletes, personal trainers, sports staff, medical staff, physiotherapists, and all who are interested to teach Nordic Walking.
- security principles (basic safety NW, warm up exercises, etc.)
- practice proper techniques NW (plane, rugged terrain, etc.)
- imitations and various exercises
- mistake assessment
Lengh: 7 hours (one day, usually Saturday)
Location: High Tatras, Štrbské Pleso
Price: 50 €
- A. Kašper, Certified NW instructor, INWA® National Coach, certified ski instructor, Founder of the Slovak NW Association and Founder of the first NW center in Slovakia.
- L. Okoličányová, NW certified instructor, INWA® National Coach, Founder and President of the Slovak NW Association, Founder of the first NW center in Slovakia.