Theoretical and practical training designed for enthusiasts, hobby and professional athletes, personal trainers, sports staff, medical staff, physiotherapists, and all who are interested to teach Nordic Walking.
Instructor course is guided by the standards of International Nordic Walking Federation (INWA®) and technique taught under INWA® “10 steps”. The course is accredited by the Slovak Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Sport (accreditation number: 2014-272 / 36695: 5-30AA).
After completing the course you will become a certified Nordic Walking instructor.
Part I: 27/March/2015 - 29/March/2015
Part II. including test: 23/April/2015 - 26/April/2015
– Definition, history, development and research NW
– Health benefits of NW
– Security principles in NW, First aid
– Equipment and marketing
– Practice proper technique NW
– Coordination and fitness techniques, stretching, warm-up
– Imitation and games for adults, children, individuals, groups
– Running with poles
– Correction of faults and video analysis
– Training intensity
– Anatomy, human physiology and physical exercise
– Biomechanics, diagnosis of fitness, nutrition and regeneration
– Sport psychology, pedagogy, theory and methodology of sports
Duration: 7 days, 57 teaching hours., Usually two weekends Friday – Sunday and Thursday – Sunday. At intervals of one month (to acquire practical experience and skills of Nordic Walking)
Location: Slovakia, High Tatras, Strbske Pleso
Price: 399 €
Conditions of participation: 18 years old
The course fee includes: course materials, exams within the deadline and a certificate of completion of the training program accredited by the Slovak Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Sport.
- A. Kašper, Certified NW instructor, INWA® National Coach, certified ski instructor, founder of the Slovak NW Association and founder of the first NW center in Slovakia.
- L. Okoličányová, Certified NW instructor, INWA® National Coach, founder of the Slovak NW Association, founder of the first NW center in Slovakia.